Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Done!!!

Yep, that's right. After tomorrow I am officially done with classes. I cannot believe it. After 10 years of being in and out of college I am graduating. What a feeling. Now the problem is finding a job and a decent paying one at that. UGH, if it's not one thing it's another. I'm tired of the financial struggle. I just want to live comfortably and be able to go to dinner on a moments notice or have a drink with friends without worrying about what bill needs paid. We need to get some bills paid off first but I'm excited about the extra income. I'm on the fence about not being home with the kids though. I love being a stay at home mom but I love being in school and having that time away from them. Some people are totally cut out to be a SAHM but not me. I just can't wait to start working and making some sort of money to contribute to this house. Yay me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations Kelly! You deserve some sort of treat for all of your hard work. I hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!

Fifty K said...

Congrats. I hope you are celebrating some how!!!